69 Barracuda tailpanel dresser panels?

-

scmopar

Reaction score
Who makes the repo dresser panel for 69 Barracudas, I have a nice notch back that needs one. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4587.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_4597.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 156
Nobody (and if they do there are fitment issues). It's one of those Cuda parts us long-timers refer to as "un-obtainium." Good luck with the search for a decent one.

Send yours out and get it restored, I bought a aftermarket one from Metro and its total junk! Not even the same gauge aluminum as original. Its so soft you can bend it by just pushing on it with very little effert. Im still tring to get my money back and its been over a year. These company's want your money for thier junk **** but wont stand behind it.

What's wrong with the one on there??? Looks very nice from here! Maybe a couple dents on the top edge? There are people that can fix it. You buy a repo, i'll buy your original!!!

What's wrong with the one on there??? Looks very nice from here! Maybe a couple dents on the top edge? There are people that can fix it. You buy a repo, i'll buy your original!!!

Ditto. I am sure that panel only has some small dings from what I can see. It is in MUCH better shape than most.

Keep an eye on craigslist. They pop up on there from time to time, but be quick. Typically good ones I have seen are from $250-500ish.

I called Laysons... has anyone seen their repo? They want like $800 for an argent panel and $900 for a Cuda panel. I guess I'll just keep the one that's on it and be happy. Overall, it is a nice panel like everyone said. Thanks for all the help.:coffee2:

I had a friend weld the wholes from the dealer emblem. Then I had it polished, tomany pits I did not like it. So now I had it chromed and I hope to paint it this weekend. I will post pics when done.

-
Back