69 Barracuda

-
factory gorgeous 69, whats not to like !! i thought all 69 S cars got the 340 S hood inserts or was that an option ? or is this not completely original ?

factory gorgeous 69, whats not to like !! i thought all 69 S cars got the 340 S hood inserts or was that an option ? or is this not completely original ?

67 and 8's had hood inserts, there were no inserts of any kind for 69...except for the A56 'Cuda (dual scoops)

No matter how you look at it, that's a damn nice Cuda.
I have been watching that one to.
Just out of interest, cause interest is all I can afford right now.

Nice looking car. Did a white interior really come with (in this case) green arm rest bases and seat hinge covers? I guess I haven't seen enough of them to remember but it looks a little strange to me. Also, that white dash pad would have to go.

Nice looking car. Did a white interior really come with (in this case) green arm rest bases and seat hinge covers? I guess I haven't seen enough of them to remember but it looks a little strange to me. Also, that white dash pad would have to go.

Armrest bases and hinge covers are incorrect and ugly. White dash pad looks terrible. Besides that it is a beautiful Cuda.

-
Back