-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge33

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
A friend is looking for a pair of front fenders. Just let me know what you have and price. Also if you will ship. He is in pennsylvania near Pittsburgh. Just wondering what is available. He is looking for something real nice. Thanks in advance for any of your time and help.

Psukev. He is looking for good steel fenders
Ken he said the headlight buckets are different, not sure on that.

Headlight buckets are different for 69.

Yes the buckets are different but can be swapped

The 67 buckets are the same for left and right so I suspect that the 69 will have a left bucket and a right bucket. Basically, a mirror image. Is that the difference?

Ken

hey dodge . a couple pics of my car

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 146
  • 034.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 158
  • 054.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 002.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 028.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 162
The 67 buckets are the same for left and right so I suspect that the 69 will have a left bucket and a right bucket. Basically, a mirror image. Is that the difference?

Ken

Backwards and different. The 69 mount ring has 2 mounting brackets for the Eyebrow trim to boot.

The buckets are almost identical so you can swap rings. I had a 68 Bucket grafted on to my 69 fender for repair. Had to change the mount ring due to that.

First pic is a 68 mounting ring the 2nd is the correct 69 mount. Notice the adjusters are located on the opposite side as well.

I have a ready for paint passenger fender. No rust, no dents, body worked and primed. It does not have an antenna hole cut out of it. (perfect for a radio delete if someone needs it). Feel free to PM me.

OKIEMIKE
If someone is making 67-69 Barracuda fenders fill us in! No one is making these.....yet.
If I could buy new, I would!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back