-
Status
Not open for further replies.
ur
should be

Cuda

not

Cuda

What does is say on the side of the car? You got nothing else to do but nit pick this car? The ad here is from a year ago when I was selling to buy another car. No one purchased it at that time so I freshened it up to the tune of several thousand dollars. Now priced at $45K which fits the Haggerty value guide. Current pictures are in the ad place in Aug this year.

Attachments

• IMG_0653.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 144
ur

What does is say on the side of the car? You got nothing else to do but nit pick this car? The ad here is from a year ago when I was selling to buy another car. No one purchased it at that time so I freshened it up to the tune of several thousand dollars. Now priced at $45K which fits the Haggerty value guide. Current pictures are in the ad place in Aug this year.

because you never answered any of the questions we asked about the car... so you added another pic after some work has been done, without taking the old pic, of the same angle, down. its not my problem you went half *** trying to sell a nice car, but if someone wants an M Code they want to know that all the M Code stuff is still there, WHICH WE STILL DONT KNOW...

and im glad you freshened it, how about some pics and a description of what you did? you starting to get the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back