-
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindust

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
very good condition and strait as an arrow! pick up only or i'll meet half way on the east coast. I have 1 hood, 1 trunk lid, 2 complete doors, and front and rear bumpers with brackets! would like to sell as a package and im not looking to retire on these things so make me a reasonable offer. the doors need a little work but the hood and lid have no dents at all and just minor surface rust under the hood and lip of the lid. the drivers door had a dent and someone just put bondo over it and never pulled it out. the pass side door is very solid with no dents, and both have the glass in them.

Attachments

• cuda parts 025.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 428
  • cuda parts 026.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 439
  • cuda parts 027.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 429
  • cuda parts 028.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 425
  • cuda parts 029.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 432
  • cuda parts 030.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 416
  • cuda parts 031.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 429
  • cuda parts 032.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 418
  • cuda parts 033.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 431
I believe they are two different year doors. Position of the door lock pins are different ?

GLWS
i'll have to look into that. The windows are down and I put duct tape over the top to keep water out. As well there covered with a tarp. It might be a piece of tape sticking up.

Drivers door is a 68. The lock is where 67 and 68's are. But the inside door armrest pad is a 68 and up. 67 was one year only.

I went and looked at the doors and your rite about that, someone changed it. I still need to get rid of the stuff and the rest of it is 1969 so who wants it all for 400.00?

If Theses are still for sale??I can't believe no one bought theses!!

Do you have the sheet metal area around the gas filler? I'm going to put a flip gas cap and want it recessed on my Valiant. I think that by using a Barracuda gas fill recess it would look more finished. So a junk drivers side fender/gas fill area would be perfect. Thanks

Bill

Do you have the sheet metal area around the gas filler? I'm going to put a flip gas cap and want it recessed on my Valiant. I think that by using a Barracuda gas fill recess it would look more finished. So a junk drivers side fender/gas fill area would be perfect. Thanks

Bill
no I don't. sorry but I do have the flip gas cap! it would have to be rechromed but its solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back