69 Cuda Pro-street update

-

Stinger

Reaction score
Well, the sheet metal is now in the car. Dana and wheelie bars are out for powder coating and we hope to have it all back together for middle of next week so it can go to the body shop to have that stage of the project done.

Check back often...

How many hours.....?

oh, somewhere around... 1,000,000,000 or at least it feels that way sometimes. Not sure exactly, but somewhere around 250-295 - ish

Of course that doesn't include time that I have into the 340 motor or trans. This also doesn't include time to pic up parts and as you all know that can be quite time consuming.

That being said, a lot of what is being done if for more show than go.

This is not to say that this car will lose to your average K-car (not that I'm picking on K-cars, someone else has already done that in another topic...lol)

What I am saying is the car is not being build like an all out strip car. All the floor will be carpeted including the trunk area. So weight, is not the prime factor.

We are currently trying to get the A/C hooked back on the car. This would normally not be a problem but we are putting the A/C pump under the alternator which according to Bouchellon (sp?) can't be done. Looks like our idea might work though....

I'll keep everyone posted.

-
Back