-
Status
Not open for further replies.

haole

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
69 Dart. Fresh Steel Crank 440 with mild Isky cam. Aluminum intake and edelbrock 750 carb. Hooker Super Comp 2" headers with 4" side pipes. Fresh 727 Full manual automatic with New 3000 stall convertor. Reverse pattern.
8 3/4 Rear with 3:91 limited slip. Motor and trans has less than 1200 miles since installed. New heavy duty drive shaft. Car has new electric fuel pump , transmission cooler, battery relocated in trunk and battery disconnect switch. New Aluminum radiator. Good upholsery, no rips or tears. Rally wheels.Head liner has a few tears, Front windsheild has no cracks, but is pitted. Car starts easy. idles good, does not overheat in traffic. Car has drum brakes and manual steering. Fun to drive and stops well. Selling car to fund another project. No trades. $ 6500.00

DCP_2607.jpg

DCP_2601.jpg

DCP_2609.jpg

DCP_2605.jpg

DCP_3583.jpg

DCP_3595.jpg

DCP_3589.jpg

DCP_3580.jpg

Very sharp car!

If I didn't just spend all my money before seeing this ad (on another car) I would probably have bought this Dart!

It's on ebay for sale. Reserve set at $6500.00. First person with $6500.00 and it's yours. Clean title.........FABO members get first priority over ebay.

Mike, got your PM.I'm in Maui for a few days. I will ask around. I think there is one guy that MAY be interested. I'll keep in touch with you.
If it is still around @ the end of the month, I'll ask the mopar club guys. We are having a picnic/cruise 7/25. I'll print pictures to show'um.

Aloha Mike

PS this is a steal and a deal. Haole is a good guy.

Someone buy it, cbf robbing someone to get it.
lol.

Haole,it will sell no sweat brother ;)

Ebay Auction ends this Sunday at 9:30 PST.........................

Hey Haole!!! Did the ebay buyer pay up?

Isn't it always the way, that you sweat bullets until the buyer actually completes the transaction, by forking over the funds?

I thought I sold a nice 1971 340 Duster, California car, # matching, on ebay about 6 years ago...the guy says he will come on the weekend with a cashiers check and a trailer..He shows up with several buddies who try to intimidate me into giving the car to them, for LESS (considerably I might add) than the final auction price! It was like the Old West! Run for the hills!

I ended up selling the car locally through several Mopar contacts, who referred a good buyer to Me!

Ebay..you gotta luv it (NOT!)!!!

why are all the affordable cars halfway accross the country? Thats it. Iam moving to the west coast. anyone looking to hire a diesel mechanic in calif.?

1swingin"dart;601591 said:
why are all the affordable cars halfway accross the country? Thats it. Iam moving to the west coast. anyone looking to hire a diesel mechanic in calif.?
Who cares where they are. For $1,000-$1,500.00 you can have them shipped to anywhere.
If any car you're looking at is a good deal then another $1,000-1,500.00 shouldn't break the deal. Otherwise the car you're looking at isn't that good of a "deal", in my opinion anyways.
The rust free cars I have bought from out west were far, far cheaper (even after paying to have them shipped) than buying one within 600 miles of here.

Who cares where they are. For $1,000-$1,500.00 you can have them shipped to anywhere.
If any car you're looking at is a good deal then another $1,000-1,500.00 shouldn't break the deal. Otherwise the car you're looking at isn't that good of a "deal", in my opinion anyways.
The rust free cars I have bought from out west were far, far cheaper (even after paying to have them shipped) than buying one within 600 miles of here.

Amen to that. A SOLID car for $6500 that you can drive (sideways) right away. There's no way you could beat that. What's the cost of starting with a rust bucket? Yeah, alot more than that. The shipping charges are minimal to what you're saving with the price of that Dart. Just awesome.

Received payment in full in two hours. Car is being shipped to New York .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back