69 Dart B3 blue interior options

-

dartswinger71318

Reaction score
A shot in the dark, but if there is an answer out there here is where I'll find it. I'm looking for anyone with a 69 Dart B-3 exterior, I'm restoring the interior to as close to original as possible. According to my broadcast sheet the upper door frame is B-7. I've purchase paint from Classic industries code # 330 and 338, my question is which paint goes where? Ive referred to my manual in regards to color applications, but they original paint doesn't look right. Any pics of your interior or other info would be appreciated.

Those paints are for vinyl, leather, and plastic surfaces, not steel upper door frame. You must go to an automotive paint store and get a can mixed up in B7. My 69 GTS M-Code had the same B3 interior and B7 upper door frames and that is what I had to do. Everything else in the interior is B3 including the kick panels, console, and dash pad.

Those paints are for vinyl, leather, and plastic surfaces, not steel upper door frame. You must go to an automotive paint store and get a can mixed up in B7. My 69 GTS M-Code had the same B3 interior and B7 upper door frames and that is what I had to do. Everything else in the interior is B3 including the kick panels, console, and dash pad.
Thanks for the info, my concern I've seen images of B-3 exterior B-7 interior cars where the dash, console, steering column are not the same shade of
Screenshot_20210330-161314_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210328-105215_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210330-161314_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210328-105215_Chrome.jpg
blue.

-
Back