69 dart body

-

eccentricMagpies

Reaction score
I just picked up a 340/4spd project car and wanted to know what years the '69 dart body fenders are identical to.

The lower areas of this car needs attention and I figured if I can keep my eye's open for a parts car I'd take that route. Of course in Wisconsin, that might be a tough task and I should just take the direct route of replacing with some new AMD quarter sections?

Visually, the floors seem solid. I have not pulled the carpet up... i'm really wondering what level of a project I have here.

010.jpg

more photo's...
http://s938.photobucket.com/albums/ad227/EccentricMagpies/69Dart/

The fender are '69 only if you're talking identicle. Adaptable, you can use the '68 and '69 fenders too.....you just need to rework the side light area and mouldings/trim. Quarter panels are the same way plus the taillight section is a bit different. Rockers and floors......'67-76 will work.

the fender are '69 only if you're talking identicle. Adaptable, you can use the '68 and '69 fenders too.....you just need to rework the side light area and mouldings/trim. Quarter panels are the same way plus the taillight section is a bit different. Rockers and floors......'67-76 will work.

x2.

Double check the headlight buckets too !! I had 68 fenders on a 69 and the grill and headlight attachment were different !!

X2.. headlight buckets are in a totally differant spot 68-69.. trust me LOL .. If you use 68 fenders you have to cut the buckets loose and relocate them.. also, the top of the fender where the grille mounts is differant 68-69... and will also need modified.. and then theres the marker light hole.. Do yourself a favor and just get 69 fenders, in the end it will be way less hassle...

-
Back