69 Dart Custom (4 door) Interior Questions

-

Supergenius

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm doing a resto-mod with my son on a 69 Dart Custom 4 door. When we got the car, the PO had stripped the interior with the intention of chopping the top. So now I'm trying to put it all back together.

Went to the CPW Fall Fling yesterday and got some parts, but I have a few questions. I got the trunk divider board that goes between the trunk and rear seat. I neglected to ask the vendor if the 2 door and 4 door Darts use the same board, since the tag just said A-Body 67 and up. When I went to slide it in, it doesn't seem to want to fit. I am assuming it just slides in from the rear and needs to be wiggled and twisted in to place, but I felt like I was going to damage it when I was trying to install it. Any suggestions or tricks you guys know of?

Also, is there insulation that goes with the board? I see some vendors sell it, but the shop I bought my board from said the trunk divider didn't take insulation.

Thanks in advance.

It goes in from the front, it just hangs on the two hooks that hold the rear seat back. Its not really for insulation purposes its just cosmetic so you dont see the back side of the seat.

-
Back