Status
Not open for further replies.

the mopar dude

Head Dude
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
69 Dart, 225 column auto, rubber floor mats a/c, radio delete, rust free car, never had rust or rust repair, minor garage rash repair from old woman owning it, runs and drives very nice, interior perfect except when previous brain surgeon installed a cheap cd palyer in the delete panel. Has brand new uniroyals on sbp rallyes. Guaranteed rust free. I drive this car sparingly at least once a week. Factory a/c complete but needs compressor to function. I have the original 13" wheels and they go with it.
Car is in Burlington Kansas 66839 and you can drive it home, I dont care where you live, but bring a trailer if youre smart. Need to sell, wife&girlfriend pregnant-lost job-broke leg-you make up the story, but not giving it away. Pictures wont load so go to http://www.themopardude.com/New_Custom_1.html for the pics and full scoop.
$5900 620-364-8200/620-340-7890

69dart6-11.jpg

You got a wife annnd a girlfriend?? Man no wonder your leg is broken, I'm surprised they didn't break the other when they found out about each other:munky2:

If you expect anyone to bite except for two women. But the pix on the other site weren't bad but nothing close up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back