69 Dart exhaust

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
for now untill I can get to an exhaust shop can I install a stright pipe from my headers with a muffler that dumps out at the axel for now is there any clearence isues or do they have to be bent in a way to work.I dont think my neibours will like open headers for long lol.Will this work.Thanks.PS any thoughts on what kind of free flowing to go with.:cheers:

Just have it towed to the exhaust shop when your ready.It won,t perform properly with a single straight pipe.My 2 cents.

Oppsss I may have not said it right.Duel exhaust with no tail pipes for now.I did it that way once on a 74 Duster with stright through glass packs.

I did about 3ft straight to mufflers with straps off of the crossmember to keep it close for a week or so, to tune mine and not piss off the neighbors to bad. Then added full exhaust.

Looking for a shop to fab up a set of custom tail pipes for my 73 Dart Swinger.
The car is mini tubbed to the rail and has a 3" spring relo kit, and 7.5 " backspaced rims.
Currently the exhaust exits in front of the rear wheels with spin tech mufflers(way to loud) .
Looking for a shop in the NJ NY Pa area. Any Suggestions.

if you all can send me some blue prints and dimensions I can bend some! let me know the size pipe and so on. I am slow and waiting for parts. (lots of waiting and lots of parts!) Let me know

-
Back