-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol'forest

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Still looking for a rust free left fender, minor dents ok, needs to be able to be sent to Carson California, for shipping to New Zealand.
May be interested in a left door too if the price is right.
If you're in California I can possibly arrange for someone to pick up.
Prefer to pay with paypal, but open to other methods of payment.
Cheers

Pictures attached, I think they only made Dart Custom in 69 but I could be wrong. I am located in Belmont which is about 15 minutes from SFO. I am not sure if you can see it in the pic but there is a small imperfection below the molding towards the rear. Door comes without windows. $50
Guy

door 001.jpg

door 002.jpg

Looks OK, You're about 5 hours from Carson, do you have any ideas for sending it down there? I can see what my shipping company does, and get back to you.
Cheers
Damian

Had a look at the greyhound site, price is right, just waiting to hear if anyone at my shipping company will go to the nearest depot to pick it up for me. I'm not 100% familiar with which greyhound stops are closest to yours and the shipping company, didn't see a map on the greyhound site.
Cheers
Damian

Hmm, I know there is a Greyhound depot in San Francisco and maybe San Carlos? San Carlos is more convenient. We will figure it out.
Guy

Hmm, I know there is a Greyhound depot in San Francisco and maybe San Carlos? San Carlos is more convenient. We will figure it out.
Guy

There is one in San Francisco, San Jose & Hayward (but I do not believe there is one in San Carlos). I wish there was.

SAN FRANCISCO GREYHND STA
425 MISSION TRANSBAY STA
FLR 3
San Francisco, CA 94105
(Note: I don't know why this says 3rd Fl. I have been to this location and it is on the ground floor (righ under an overpass).

SAN JOSE GREYHOUND STA
70 S ALMADEN AVE
San Jose, CA 95113

HAYWARD GREYHOUND STA
699 B ST
Hayward, CA 94541

Guy, I am going to be taking something over to the Hayward Depot either this week or early next week. If you need me to take something with me to drop off, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back