69 Dart GT

-

69DartVader

Reaction score
Hi everyone! It's great to be a member of FABO!!! I'm from the Philippines... I own a 1969 Dodge Dart GT and a friend of mine would be visiting the very beautiful country of USA... I was wondering if anyone could help me source parts for my '69 Dart. I'm not sure if there is already a thread of that somewhere here (please forgive my ignorance) my friend would be travelling between LA, San Diego and Las Vegas. I have visited the for sale section of the forum but I think it would be easier to find a one stop shop to source all the parts.

Can anyone please give me an address, contact number and information as to where we can find cheap used parts (salvage) stores as well as NOS reproduction parts around those areas mentioned above.

Kindly send me a private message if you know one. thanks :D

*any info and help is greatly appreciated thanks! More Power to FABO!!!

BTW here is the picture of my beloved 69 Dart:

IMG_7895.jpg

Hi smlveightis!!! Thanks for the warm welcome... actually I've been frequently checking my thread for any info about my query... I was wondering if you can point me as to where I might find a thread related to my query... again any info is much appreciated. thanks :D

nice car, bet it gets tons of attention in manila. :thumrigh:

welcome aboard, I cant help with parts....

Welcome to FABO from SoCal, Vader. You're going to have fun here!
A list of the parts you're looking for would sure help.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I don't know if I should post the parts I need here or in the "parts wanted" section of the forum but just in case.... I'm planning on restoring the dart back to original concourse condition and will be needing parts such as:

1. the original am radio that came with it (i think it's a thumbwheel radio) along with the necessary dash bezel... top priority
2. Door panels (white in a good condition)
3. Rear Bumper trimming (the bezel between the taillights)
4. Front Grille Trimmings
5. Are there any custom made exhaust header for slant 6 engines (simply bolt on)? if so I would need one
6. I'm also looking for a nice exhaust set-up (magnaflow, flowmaster?) I want to capture the tone of a v8 any suggestion is very much welcome
7.And lot of spare parts like bushings, hubcaps, and things that are handy to keep at hand all times
8. Hood mounted turn signal indicators (top priority as well)

By the way if you happen to be selling anything from the list above or anything at all that is for a '69 dodge dart kindly send me a PM I have an address in the USA that you can ship to, it's somewhere in LA and San Diego which ever is nearer.

again any info is greatly appreciated just send me a message. thanks again! It's great to be a part of FABO! :D

-
Back