69 Dart GTS 383 Convertible

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the body is quite good, and Jim's right, it appears to be a 4 speed car to boot.
That's a very rare car. 1 of 34 if factory 4 speed, and 1 of 39 if auto.
I wonder what he wants for it?

Owner says he has 15k into it and is open to a reasonable offer. I told him if he wanted it restored to take it to Totally Auto.

He currently says he has a good offer for 15k and will sell to the best offer come Friday. 4 speed bench car. Hope it goes to a member that is close to that area. It looks like it'll be a nice car when finished. I guess we'll know more soon.

I don't think that car will bring $70K restored. That is very high end of the market for those. I think the gold paint color will hold it back a little.

And to get even close to that, it will need to be an ultra high detail OE type resto. It needs a lot of correct detailing to the undercarriage that I'm am surprised was not done before/with paint.

I wonder what the quality is of the work performed already in the car is? Must inspect car in person before purchase IF you are going on the assumption the current paint will take you to a very high level resto quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back