-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HAUK67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to sell a 69 dart gts I have sitting around, original b5 blue with a b3 blue interior..Car needs a resto, someone started body work and the car had original paint and now is in primer. The 1/4's have bondo in them, but the rest of the car looks pretty solid and good. The trans and rear are original, 8.75 323 rear and 727 trans. The motor I do not see any numbers on it so I will say its not original..Has a 340 intake on it by the numbers i found, but again I cannot find numbers on the block..It is a small block v-8. The car has buckets, console, dash pad has no cracks, drum brakes all around, all parts are there on the car..Sway bars, and so on..Has new exhaust, trunk is solid...Car and title show 66,000 miles on it. Fender tag is on the car, have not looked yet for the build sheet. Headliner is missing, factory am radio in trunk..Floors all look solid except pass floor needs a new pan, someone replaced it with sheet metal.. Has factory rallys on it..I will post pictures soon as my son can load them..Asking $6,500 thanks. Located in Collegeville Pa 19426.

This is a running project, any questions just ask..Thanks

Bump for pictures are now on my view photos, just click on them and see the car..Thanks

You say no #'s on Block, any X's appear could mean a Factory transplant under warranty.

Even without knowing what motor/block is in there, this car has my heart going pitter-patter. :love7:

Good luck with your sale!

Have on a auction site for 6100 buy it now, will take 5800 from a member if anyone wants it. Thanks..

Ok, the numbers on the block below the head on the driver side was gm318r and the heads were J heads and a 340 intake..Just a fyi if anyones intrested..Will sell to a member for 5600..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back