69 Dart GTS

-

thestover

Reaction score
With the prices supposidly down Does anyone know what a real nice 69 gts 340 car is now worth.I know its cheaper buying one already done.Anyone know of any fine ones for sale.All the nice cars seem south of the border.Thanks

There will be a very nice 69 Dart Swinger 340 for sale very soon.
Y4 gold with black interior, black stripe, 340 auto727, PS, PB, 3 speed wipers, headrests, am radio, just coming off a complete restoration using all the original sheetmetal, original fasteners, and factory inspection marks, and the engine/trans and 8-3/4 rear are numbers matching.

George

I own an original #s matching 69 swinger. Nice car everything rebuilt but needing a complete body resto. This is where the prediciment lies. I know it will cost close to $20,000 for a rotissoire resto as canadian cars melted away with salt. Im attached to car and have owned since 1981 when resto was done.Body is still nice as sheetmetal was replaced with nos fenders and factory quarter.Needs floor pans and rear rails to be perfect.Its probably cheaper to find a done GTS which is what Id really like to find.One thats already done and real nice. Im fussy.What are they worth as I dont see many up here at all?

-
Back