69 Dart on Craigslist

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did talk to the owner and I am going up to Denver to see it tomorrow. not the original engine and the interior is rough was his description, it has some rust that wasn't bad but bubbly.

Yup. I took the plunge. Now I got two Darts and only one garage so onw has to go.

I posted a thread about it on the general discussion.

The 69 was kept in a garage for the last 20 some odd years and had very little rust. Just some bubbling on the rear quarters. Interior was complelty redone and needs redone back to original so I will be looking for parts soon.
It was a manual but the peddle was stuffed up and it is currently an automatic. I will put it back to a manual.
It was originaly blue and needs will be again.

Nice. Post some pics of it when you get a chance. I guess your selling the other one then?

I am selling, jsut not sure how. the other thread explains it more.

I tried posting a pic, but it was too big and I can't seem to resize it. I post them tomorrow and I pick it up Friday so I will have more pics then.

Is the post your refering to about how to identify a 340? So it sounds like you got a score. What did you get it for, if you dont mind me asking? If there is another thread, i didnt see it. can you post a link if i missed it.

I paid 5000 for and yes it was a good score. the 340 was rebuilt with only 500 miles on it so far. I honeslty think I pad too much, but it is 340 dart with a 340. He had it up for sale before and had offers 4500 and the owner would not sell it. The car belonged to a guy that passed away 3 years ago and she didn't have the heart to sell it until now. The guys phone rang 3 times while I was there wiht people looking to see it. It would have gone by weeks end so I offered the 5 he was asking...

The thread is bought 69 have a 72 need advice under general discussion

Wow my grammar is poor, I really need to slow it down...

It is under "mopar general discussion"

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back