-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dd69a

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
69 dart project,has no suspention or driveline (front end sold) has all glass and interior parts execpt front seat. Has all wiring and front and rear bumpers as well as the grill and headlight bezels ( not seen in pic) car has very little rust if any and is very solid. Will have to dig up the title but i do have it. started to mini tub the car so the rear wheel wells are cut out but i still have them. asking 800.00 obo located in lancater Pa, MUST pick up thanx.. matt pm me

5-26-2010 2;24;55 PM.jpg

New Price 600.00$!!! FIRM! Must go losing storage..Pm me

I'm interested but how will we be able to get it onto a trailer with no suspension on the car?

Ken
Edison, NJ

I'm interested but how will we be able to get it onto a trailer with no suspension on the car?

Ken
Edison, NJ

I used a piece of oak with 10" casters bolted between the frame rails mine when working on it. Then bolted the same piece on the front of an Imperial i bought. It would be better to have a steel cradle, but a strong piece of wood will work

The front end isn't that heavy without the drivetrain and suspension

we got mine on the trailer with out any front suspension but we had a winch to drag it on with too

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back