69 dart rear suspension

-

devildart

Reaction score
Hello, I want to raise the rear end of my dart. I want to run some bigger tires. I will not use air shocks and I cant tub because the metal is just too clean. The rear suspension is stock now. I'm figuring on new leafs and shakles, but what type and from where? Any other ideas would be nice.

Thanks, Herb.

Order a set of heavy duty leaf springs from Mancini racing or JC Whitney. I sure there several more places that I can't remember. I'm sure someone will chim in.

call these guys. http://www.springsnthings.com/vehicle.htm

get the 6 leaf in +1" or +2".. great customer service.

even if you don't see it on the site they have the springs so give them a call.

the plain XHD from mancini isn't gonna raise the car unless the springs are totally beat that are on it now. they will put the car at a stock ride height. SS springs are OK but for some they make the car too high and they also make it sit higher on one side then the other.

little bit of both. just like the like look of a dart with tough muscle car stance.

where are you located at devildart? I've got a new set of 6 leaf springs I put on my 67 dart last fall and they sit a little too tall for my taste. maybe we could strike a deal.

Hey 737, I might be interested, I have a few questions first. Where are the springs from and how high did it raise your car? I want to raise the car alot. I live in St. Louis but work in Chicago. Let me know.

Thanks, Herb.

-
Back