69 Dart Shell

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I got a shell from a 69 Dart GT that I need to get rid of, I'm gonna haul it off on Friday but I figured I would put it on here 1st to see if anyone was interested. It's just a shell, it has perfect floor boards and a perfect trunk floor. Door jambs are great and it has very minimal rust in the lower rear quarters. The bad thing is the rear quarters have been cut like the Super Stock Hemi Cars were and the pass inner fender was cut for clearence for a Hemi. If you have a rust bucket car that needs tons of bodywork then this shell might save you alot of money and labor.
This would also make a great start to a Drag Car, I do have a Hood, Doors and a set of old bumpers to go w/ the car. I also have a 7 1/4 rear and some springs I can put under it to make it a lil easier to move around.
Car is located in Colorado Springs, CO

I would like 500.00 for it w/ clean Colorado title.

dart008.jpg

dart009.jpg

dart010.jpg

dart011.jpg

id love to have those bucket seat bracket supports.lol

I am interested in the drivers side door striker post and frame area form above and below and including the post if it is not rusted.

I could use the right / passenger side front floor pan.

...........Come on, somebody rescue it alot better than 1/2 us guys start with...........kim......

That's what I am hoping for, this is a clean shell. I'm from back east and know what's out there. This will help save a rust bucket for someone.

If nothing happens by the end of the week I'll start listening to peoples request.

if i was neart, you all know i would snatch it up. look at those pans in that car. almost 800.00 in just the floor and trunk.

Yeah, I'm from Pa, it is a shame to see this shell lopped up, but if that is its fate, so be it, better to live on in another a body than go to the crusher!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back