Status
Not open for further replies.

340mike

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,
I am thinking of selling my 69 Dart as I found another car I would like to purchase and can only afford one at a time so this will have to go. Its a clean lifelong california car that was a 6 cyl until it was brought to MN 8 yrs ago and of course has always been stored in the winter! It has a great running 440 that is built to 500hp has a reverse man valve body 727 w 3500 stall, 8 3\4 rr wilwood ft brakes, nice black bench seat int, white body with hemi hoodscoop, has nice 15 inch cragar s/s wheels and like new tires, orig gts style tips. Runs and drives great, car is very reliable as I drive it everywhere in the summer months. I keep having issues trying to load pics on this site so please pm me your e-mail and I can send you some and any ?'s you may have if interested. Asking 13.5
Thank you for looking and have a great day!:D

Here's a bump for you Mike to help you out with the sale! Nice Dart! Good Luck!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 2,387
  • d1-1.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 2,396
  • d4.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 2,398
Hello,
I am thinking of selling my 69 Dart as I found another car I would like to purchase and can only afford one at a time so this will have to go. Its a clean lifelong california car that was a 6 cyl until it was brought to MN 8 yrs ago and of course has always been stored in the winter! It has a great running 440 that is built to 500hp has a new holley 750 vacuum sec carb, has a reverse man valve body 727 w 3500 stall, A body 8 3\4 posi rear, wilwood ft brakes, Yukon rear axles with new brakes, nice black bench seat int, white body with hemi hoodscoop, has nice 15 inch cragar s/s wheels and like new tires, orig gts style tips. Runs and drives great, car is very reliable as I drive it everywhere in the summer months. I keep having issues trying to load pics on this site so please pm me your e-mail and I can send you some and any ?'s you may have if interested. Asking 13,000 b/o, or may be open to a trade for B body.
Thank you for looking and have a great day!:D

Car is still for sale! would like to move it soon as I found another Mopar!

I wish I would've found this before I bought my ratrod. That is one cool looking ride. Good luck with sale.

Me too! still for sale. Lots of people looked at it this past weekend at the Car Craft Nats and wanted it but nobody has any money it seems or wanted to trade for 1995 Corvettes! I found a 68 Bee I want so I wish this one would go!

everyone wants some thing for nothing.My car has been 4 sale for over a year!Hope u get what u want

I've been in the same boat with my '67 fish as well. My ebay ad netted 250+ "Watchers" and not a single bid... three times in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back