69 Dart Western Sport Special...RARE?

-

69CudaFan

Reaction score
Anything "special" (pun fully intended) about the 69 Dart Western Sport Special...other than only a Cali option and trim package? Is there a fender tag code to designate it as such?

Not really.

Just a trim package with a sticker. Quite a few made out here. But unnoticed if car gets repainted.

...and lots were 6 cyl.

they did ebodys also

Yep ran into challenger a guy was parting out here in N Utah back in the late 90's.
Needed a pass door glass for my 74'.Was curious about it at the time thinking it might be something.I was told at the time,it was mostly a dealer promotional thing to sell them.Like a local dealer adding their name to a car after they had tossed on decals,wheels, and custom seat covers.

69 Dart GTS 340 4 speed stripe delete car B-3 . Console car
69 Dart GT 318 auto a/c option stripe delete car F-5 Console car

I had one. 69 White with black interior, sport steering wheel, slant 6 auto. Pretty neat car. I liked it a lot.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/2999746001.html

Here is the link to the ad as long as it lasts. The guy claims he found one selling on CL that is in worse shape than his for more $$. He says when he relists it that it will be $3.5k.

I asked him for pics of the interior, engine bay and trunk. WTH, for the money, I thought it might be interesting. I have a soft spot for black plate cars. If somebody here called him today and bought it, no biggie.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/2999746001.html

Here is the link to the ad as long as it lasts. The guy claims he found one selling on CL that is in worse shape than his for more $$. He says when he relists it that it will be $3.5k.

I asked him for pics of the interior, engine bay and trunk. WTH, for the money, I thought it might be interesting. I have a soft spot for black plate cars. If somebody here called him today and bought it, no biggie.

Body looks pretty hammered. Not may straight pieces on it. Does that look like rust on that rear bottom quarter panel or is it another dents. Is that rust on the driver door lower front corner?

If that's rust in the lower quarter, let someone else buy it. That car seems to need a whole other Dart just for it's donor body parts.

I thought the same things...

Every side seems to have taken a hit at some point...I also could not tell if it was rust. I will not lose any sleep over this one, that is for sure.

-
Back