69 dart wiring harness?

-

Jake lagrange

Reaction score
So I just got my hands on a very very base model 340 dart swinger. The car is luckily and unluckily completely original. I want to get a new wiring harness for it. This car has no power steering nor power brakes.
My question is do they make one for this car? How many circuit one to
Buy any reccomendations stories, tips, tricks, know how?

I have been looking for a complete nose to tail harness, painless makes one. If you go on google or another search engine you will see a few co's that have specific harnesses for engine or rear lights etc... good luck! Hambony58.

I bought American AutoWire's harness. It is NOT a reproduction of the original, it is NOT a generic harness like the Painless stuff.

It is an absolutely kickass "resto-mod" harness. It has all the proper connectors for all the original components, has extra circuits for accessories like fans, power windows, etc. Designed to work with a stock dash or all aftermarket gauges, etc.

It's a little high around $700, but you are getting a complete nose to tail harness.
It goes in very easily, and I wanted to wire it complete the first time and know it's good. Guys with experience building a harness might be content with the generic ones, but I'm basically a monkey with a sharp stick when it comes to electrickery.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/...jNb-wCH41LsHKF8dZyvLN_FKy_2z5OgoaAtQdEALw_wcB

-
Back