69 Dodge F8 or F5???

-

Realest

gearhead 4 life
Reaction score
I am curious which color my car originally had. My build sheet calls the "uof" color F8 (what is uof?). Under "paint color" if states roof is F5 and body is F5.
So I assume the car was painted 69 Dodge F5 "Medium Green Metallic". Am I correct? If so what is the uof color F8.

Also, Can anyone post pictures of their repainted F5 cars? I would love to see new paint jobs in this color to see if it is a color I like.

Thanks,
Ryan

Could 'uof' be 'udf' instead? 'Udf' is 'upper door frame' which is the area on the interior of the door between the glass and the door panel. If so, then the exterior is 'medium green' and the interior upper door frames are a darker green.
Dallas

I'll buy uof as udf meaning upper door frame as I was looking at a photo of my build sheet rather than the sheet itself. Car is F5 medium green. I have never seen the medium green in person and would love to see photos of a mint F5 paint job or closest repaint. I would like to pay tribute to the originality of the car but am unsure if I even like the original color.

anyone have suggestion of a modern green with a metallic flake that would pay tribute to the F5 green?

-
Back