-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treblig

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
From Corpus Christi, Texas. '69 Fastback Barracuda Headliner bows (complete set) in very good shape. Asking $35 PLUS SHIPPING.

THANKS FABO
Treblig

Attachments

• DSC02395.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC02396.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC02397.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC02398.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 147
Could you list the color codes on the bows from front to back?

Also I think only one side has the colors is it driver or passenger side.

Could you list the color codes on the bows from front to back?

Also I think only one side has the colors is it driver or passenger side.

Of course I could, if I can see any colors on them at all. I didn't know about the colors but I'll check Monday.

Always happy to help,
Treblig

Of course I could, if I can see any colors on them at all. I didn't know about the colors but I'll check Monday.

Always happy to help,
Treblig

Thank You!!!

Thank You!!!

Here's what I saw on the bows. They were all yellow on one end. On the other end (starting from the front) Tan, white (at least it looked white, very faded), blue, red, blue. I have pics but the colors are still hard to see.

Treblig

Thanks again.

Seemed like mine were like tan,white,pink,green,violet, all yellow on the opposite side. Wrote it all down but seemed to have lost that piece of paper.

These bows just might be up for sale again as current buying is not sure about purchasing. They are already boxed up and ready to go cuz I thought they were sold.

Treblig

Bows now for sale again. They are very nice and still in the headliner fabric. They are boxed because I thought they were sold (buyer backed out) so if you buy them it won't take long to ship. I'll ship them the cheapest way possible.

Thanks,
Treblig

Attachments

• DSC02395.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC02396.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC02397.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC02398.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 88
Status