71dartswinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale 1969 Formula S barracuda
75,000 invested will sell for 45,000
call Rey at 239-253-7128 and he will send pics
340 auto red with black stripes and black int.
this is a friend of mine in Estero florida

Additional pics can be seen at: http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm5/MyCarsNStuff/Misc/69 Barracuda/

GetAttachment-24aspx.jpg

Ok... I know we are not supposed to rip on the price of things put up for sale but this is not a member car.... It is a friends car.

And here is what I have to say.... At $45K the price is insane. Even laughable.

At that price point I would expect a flawless, correct restoration... Or as it sits a "Resto-Mod" of higher quality. The fit and finish of some interior items is sub par (Door panels look like crap).

Scuffy pie tin on air cleaner. Emblem placement. Trunk finish.......

I mean... It is a nice car without question but I can't see $75k in legitimately priced work on that car.

Ok... I know we are not supposed to rip on the price of things put up for sale but this is not a member car.... It is a friends car.

And here is what I have to say.... At $45K the price is insane. Even laughable.

At that price point I would expect a flawless, correct restoration... Or as it sits a "Resto-Mod" of higher quality. The fit and finish of some interior items is sub par (Door panels look like crap).

Scuffy pie tin on air cleaner. Emblem placement. Trunk finish.......

I mean... It is a nice car without question but I can't see $75k in legitimately priced work on that car.
Maybe he invested in $7500 and is selling it for $4500.

That is a nice car and one that I would love to own... I have to agree that $45k is overpriced substancially.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back