-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 Sedan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
REAL "J" code 69 Hemi road runner. R6 Scorch red with premium black bench interior. Hardtop, no vinyl roof, light package, belt and rocker moldings, Am/8 track with rear speaker and rear defog. MANUAL steering and brakes. An oddly optioned car for sure.

No motor, trans, front seat. Will need quarters, trunk floor, etc etc etc. Everything is available from AMD and/or Goodmark.

This is the real deal, so if you always wanted a REAL Hemi car, but like me and most people I know, don't have $100,000 to spend then this is your chance.

Asking $16.5K O.B.R.O. Would also consider other Mopar and cash. Sorry, but as much as I'd like to, I can't do a straight trade. Life is requiring miniature portraits of dead presidents and other famous Americans.

Located south of Ft.Worth.

Only TWO shopping days left

Why a couple of days? What's up with the mysterious deadline. Kev

You know I was sort of wondering that myself? what gives down in a couple days? It's not 2012 yet is it?

And sorry scatpack1971 the 69 gtx is "for the wife" so i sort of can't sell it. Matt

Not really something I'm gonna talk about at the moment. But the car won't be for sale, and I won't be shipping any of the parts I have for sale after tomorrow either.

This is my last attempt to clean up this thread. Next time it goes in the trash.

Simple answer is to tell these people who have no interest to stay out of it.

I believe I did that
This message has been deleted by AdamR. Reason: If you dont like the price dont buy it.

But 2 wrongs dont make a right and as a moderator at FBBO you should know that.

I asked this last time it was for sale and got no answer, so I'll ask again. What does a restored '69 runner with non matching numbers go for these days? Real world prices and not BJ overinflated for tv prices, please.

Wylde1.

Probably any weres from 75,000 to 100,000 depending on how well they are done.

Adam is on target. Besides the quality of the resto, the odd combination of options might also affect the value.

So looking at it from a strictly "investor" point of view, there is the possibility of making some tall money on this car.

I'm not going to be available to do business on the car (or parts I had listed) for a while. It would take someone who was more than casually interested in the car for me to alter my plans to accommodate them.

So it isn't that I'm no longer interested in dealing with anyone on the car (or parts), just not in a position to.

Ok here's my post to this mess.......you guy's that can't afford to buy a hemi to put back into this car....keep your comments to yourself....the rest of us just wish we had the car and the money to put it back together..Capiesh???...Ya'll overworkin adam on this B.S. GROW UP!!!! next one does something stupid gets to see the shiny side of the boot.this ain't a swap meet where you can just move on after insulting someones price...you will see us all again and you are in control of the reputation you are building for yourselves....So If you can't afford a Hemi Car don't look at the ad for the Hemi car,if you don't like the price of the Hemi car Move on to the next Hemi Car!!!!This goes for all ad's Ya'll quit your childish B.S.Thank's Have a Nice Day!!!!!!!!!Wagg's

Adam is on target. Besides the quality of the resto, the odd combination of options might also affect the value.

So looking at it from a strictly "investor" point of view, there is the possibility of making some tall money on this car.

If I buy a real HEMI anything it will be for me until the day I'm cold and dead. HEMI = top of the food chain as far as I'm concerned. And I ain't just kickin' tires here.

Wylde1.

68 sedan you really want to sell that car put the chit on ebay and be done with it!!!!!! not everyone in the world is on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back