Not open for further replies.

BB-Dave

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Helping a non internet guy sell his '69 M-code 'cuda coupe. I've not seen the car but this is what i know. This is a real car and is in my registry for '69 440 'cudas. It is 1 of only about 20 cars known at this time and is the 3rd lowest vin# registered.
The car is all #'s matching, motor, trans, body #'s, fender tag and build sheet. It will need minimal work to put on the road, needs some brake work and the gas tank has pin holes, but he has another gas tank to put rite in. It is an original F5 limelight metalic green car, but now painted a charcoal color from back in the early 80's prior to him owning.

Asking $24,000. The car is in Illinois.

If interested PM me.

Staff Edit ~ No Phone #'s in Ads ~ Read the Classified Rules Please

That is for sure a rare car. Good luck with the sale. I friend of mine here in Sweden has a numbers mathing one too!

I have no pictures. The owner is not able to post or send me pictures, as i stated he isn't internet savy. Since the phone # was removed from my ad, you can PM me for his phone#. He didn't want me to post his location.

Trying to work with the rules here. PM for his phone#. The car is in Illinois............Dave

Dave i know you are trying to help the guy sell the car, but to hard to do it on this site. you have limited info. just delete your ad. just going to get to much bs here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back