Not open for further replies.

Ben Drinkin

Hey bartender!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Penny and Jill.jpg
Seeing if anyone wants her more than I do. $7800.00 FIRM (I know it's high). Has some rust issues (under vinyl top, behind rear wheels, rockers). Slant 6 auto. 73 disc & BBP conversion. Bucket seats need redone, rest of interior is decent.

Great! That's what I wanted to know is how far I had to come if I got it. You don't have a suggestion on shippers do you? I've never shipped a car.

Last edited:
Great! That's what I wanted to know is how far I had to come if I got it.
I got free fuel. I can meet you in middle! If you're remotely serious, let's talk at length so you know exactly what you're getting. It's a great car, but not without issues that an old car has... i love the thing, and after driving her around this evening i want to kick myself for even thinking about selling her.. but realistically i won't be able to treat her right for at least 3 or 4 more years.. i dont want to see her slowly rot away..

I'll pm you tried and won't go. Maybe you pm me. Like chassis pictures to my email and give you a number.

Last edited:
Power brakes or not? The first photo of the engine bay shows manual brakes but the others show power brakes.

Nice catch. In all my excitement,I missed that! Lol! Different battery and other little things too.

Power brakes or not? The first photo of the engine bay shows manual brakes but the others show power brakes.
I swapped out everything with 73+ power discs. Swapped a BBP 7.25 rear as well. New offset uca bushings, lca bushings, ball joints and tierod ends. Didn't replace idler and pitman as i was planning on k frame upgrade and power steering..

Nice catch. In all my excitement,I missed that! Lol! Different battery and other little things too.
First photos are ones from When i bought it a couple years ago. Replaced battery. Put in relays for the headlights. Redid suspension and discs..

Gotcha. Did you replace rear with 8.25 or 8.75 rear bbp? I didn't know mopar made a 7.25...? Pm me.

I got free fuel. I can meet you in middle! If you're remotely serious, let's talk at length so you know exactly what you're getting. It's a great car, but not without issues that an old car has... i love the thing, and after driving her around this evening i want to kick myself for even thinking about selling her.. but realistically i won't be able to treat her right for at least 3 or 4 more years.. i dont want to see her slowly rot away..
Sent you another post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back