-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68cuda78

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have a real 69 roadrunner for sale and its really solid almost ready for paint. Its hardtop car not a sedan and it originally came from factory with a 383 , a/c and bucket seats. The original color was yellow with black interior. All the glass is out right now but i have it. It comes with a brand new windshield . Floor pans were replaced with a donor car that had great pans. Car is just a rolling shell with dash still intacked and it comes with a 72 440 motor with low mileage on it and has the hi performance manifolds also. Car has power steering and drum brakes. The trunk is brand new and the quarters are original and solid. The frame rails look like new on this car as well as the rest of undercarriage. Hood is not really good has a dent in front so might not be useable. Car has brand new centerline wheels and brand new bfgoodwrich tires on it . Have all chrome trim and tail lights, grill , seats that need completely redone. I want 6300 thats what i paid for car and im firm on price. I bought this car from a guy in michigan who got from out west like 5 years ago. He bought it without title and so did i . I have a bill of sell. Its not that hard to get a title. I had a police check done and its not stolen. I can send lots of pics of car may trade for another mopar as i dont have storage for this car like i thought i would so it needs to go.got lots of pics can email or text them. http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd518/68cuda78/

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back