69 sport satellite easy project!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
HI new here to fabo but have been on fbbo for a few years and love it! I am selling or trading a 69 sport satellite hardtop project original 318 HP car alpine white w/ B7 blue interior has 8.25 rear but have an 8.75 to go w/ most of the rust removal was done buy me I have all new in the box AMD parts to go w/ the car. Also have professionally restored o.e.m. parts going w/ it this car needs a good home I am not sure but i've possibly narrowed this car down to 250 made since it is a spring special hardtop and most were vinyl. I also have a 78 440 engine that was running also has an hp forged rotating assembly and have a spare 75 440 block I would be willing to trade this for a non desireable mopar street rod 71-74 swingers, darts, dusters, cuda's I have alot of $ in this project so I would even consider a modern or classic mustang trade just so long as it's drivable. these cars still go for $15-20k easy when restored and maybe even more when the market gets better also consider ford fairlane. Would also sell it all 4 $6000 cash have way more into it then that.Have damn near everything to build it. + the parts on the car,so basically 2 of everything. All the tin window trim is still driver condition if not a little better w/ some TLC! All interior is better than driver condition except the dash has a crack and sterring wheel has typical cracks trunk floor removed have new AMD 1 piece pan,wheeltubs,1/4's and thats really all she needs the rest of the parts are restored o.e.m. and basically ready to swap. A/C car. Fender tag and pics to come.

The pics are comin'!! I have been super busy the rust was in the trunk floor,which I have the AMD 1 piece trunk floor, lower parts of inner/outer wheel tubs, have AMD replacements was only gonna patch what was needed. rear tail panel was fairly shot but was gonna replace it and have the replacements,have nearly everything.

DSCN1455.jpg

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/bensroadrunner/DSCN1448-1.jpg
DSCN1466.jpg

DSCN1456.jpg

DSCN1453.jpg

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/bensroadrunner/DSCN1466.jpg
DSCN1461.jpg

DSCN1439-1.jpg

DSCN1441.jpg

Thats what I said. decoded the hell outta this fender tag in every way I could 318 hp. The cars 1/4's are cut off about 4 inches below the body line trunk floor has been removed frame rails are good and strong and rust free and protected on the inside,solid roof,solid floor,and I do have almost everything from Amd to assemble this car along w/ restored o.e.m. parts. If I put it together the price goes up. I need the $$$. Family situations and lack of a home to store the car.

Need some more complete pictures of the cut off quarters. That looks like the hardest part to fix correctly.

I Don't think they are undesirable But to compare the 73-74 darts,dusters to the 68-70 darts,or the 73-74 dusters to the 70 or 71 is not the same. My satellite is no different I am a mopar guy I love them all and see the potential in all of them,but everybody wants a 68-69 GTX or RR or Superbee,and of course the infamous 71 cuda. All im sayin if somebody dont appreciate the later over looked mopars then I will! Same way I appreciated that I have a 69 sport satellite and it's not a RR or GTX. I wish people would quit lookin' at these cars as what Barrett Jackson makes them out to be, and just love em' 4 what they are. I meant nothing insulting by that. I love all mopars.

Way more to come. taking offers on the project itself right now. open to 5.0 mustang trades. preferably 89-95 but will consider all.

Did you say easy?

Yeah, just weld in trunk floor, quarters, strip it down and paint it, build an engine, trans, and rear, rebuild brakes, suspension, and electrical systems, replace the windshield, recover seats, buy new dash pad, buy new carpet, buy new door panels, search for all the missing parts that aren't reproduced, then put it together. I mean it is an original 318 HP car well worth the effort. Probably could be done over the winter easily....

Yeah, just weld in trunk floor, quarters, strip it down and paint it, build an engine, trans, and rear, rebuild brakes, suspension, and electrical systems, replace the windshield, recover seats, buy new dash pad, buy new carpet, buy new door panels, search for all the missing parts that aren't reproduced, then put it together. I mean it is an original 318 HP car well worth the effort. Probably could be done over the winter easily....
:toothy10:=D>.... and all little "surprises" that can come along the way.

sorry Bensatellite69 but this comment reminded me of my first car i bought back in hs same situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back