69 Swinger hood inserts/calls outs

-

AZEricB

Reaction score
How are the reproduction hood inserts and call outs?
Are any better then the other? Should I stay away from them and look for originals?

Thanks in advance!

Eric

70 Bucks each US and they DON'T come with tape! LOL... and they only tape in, they don't have the posts to melt over into place..

The 340 is Red.. and my OE's look orange, but could that be fade??

I got mine from Jamie at Megaparts... but he's just reselling Year One's (label even on bag) so I'm betting that Kevin King has the distributorship rights.
1969dartcleanupweek19 018.JPG
1969dartcleanupweek19 023.JPG
1969dartcleanupweek19 027.JPG

1969 Dodge Dart Swinger clean up

The were originally made by Mike at Alltrim in Washington State decades ago, I ended up buying the dies for the 383 inserts when he decided to close up shop. I don't know who ended up with the 340 dies as he was going to keep them longer as he sold many more of those.

I guess the OP didn't want to know, or he forgot his password to this place...

The were originally made by Mike at Alltrim in Washington State decades ago, I ended up buying the dies for the 383 inserts

So.... you sell or have access to 383 callouts? Or know where best i should look for a pair?? TIA, Lefty71

70 Bucks each US and they DON'T come with tape! LOL... and they only tape in, they don't have the posts to melt over into place..

The 340 is Red.. and my OE's look orange, but could that be fade??

I got mine from Jamie at Megaparts... but he's just reselling Year One's (label even on bag) so I'm betting that Kevin King has the distributorship rights.
View attachment 1715723553 View attachment 1715723554 View attachment 1715723555

1969 Dodge Dart Swinger clean up
Thanks for the info

I guess the OP didn't want to know, or he forgot his password to this place...
What about the inserts (not the call-outs)......Classic is out of them. Year One has them but they are $50 more. Are all the suppliers getting them from the same place? I'd rather have quality no matter the price.

What about the inserts (not the call-outs)......Classic is out of them. Year One has them but they are $50 more. Are all the suppliers getting them from the same place? I'd rather have quality no matter the price.
I don't know... mine are OE.

-
Back