69 Swinger Newbie

-

69dartV02

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Second post here..... my first was asking for assistance on a few parts.

I recently relocated to the Salt Lake City area and purchased a mostly complete, numbers matching 69 swinger a few months ago. I'm new to the restoration game, so I've been using this site quite a bit and have had tons of questions already answered with my searches (thanks for that). For the most part I'm only completing some interior work as it's pretty solid mechanically and body/paint looks good.

I'm not a complete imbecile when it comes to mechanical work, however the terminology and tips/tricks to this older equipment is a little beyond me at this point. I'm looking forward to learning all about it and hope to one day be able to return the favor.

Brad

Attachments

• 20151031_142417.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 168
Welcome, This is a good group of information and people, and it's always good to have another Brad here...it's a very good great name :)

Brad

welcome to the fray! good stuff on the Dart! looks like it's already in pretty good shape - nice.

Welcome from Colorado:coffee2: Nice looking Swinger! You will find lots of help on the forum...

Dave,

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

Welcome, any more pictures of your Swinger?

No more decent pictures just yet..... I have it squeezed into the garage for the winter with just enough room to do some of the interior work I'm doing.

Welcome from Mississippi! Lots of good folks on this site that are willing to help! I have learned a lot here!

-
Back