69 Valiant wiring

-

bamamopar

Reaction score
Ok my dad has a 69 Valiant and it needs a wiring harness. The one in the car is cut up pretty good. Have any of y'all use Ron Franics? He is doing this on a budget and Ron's are decent priced. Thanks Mark

I've used them on older car's....... like in the 50's and back, and overall they are pretty nice. I have never used one on anything 60 and newer, but I know they make them. As far as the last time I knew, and it's been a few year's, their harness's are made without a firewall bulkhead connector at the firewall, so every harness is made from the fuse block and out of that come's all of your final wiring to all component's, using No firewall bulkhead. They are all numbered, you run them how you want to the component's, then cut and make final connection's. Great idea, if your not going for originallity on your car. The only thing I did'nt like the last time I used them, had a couple tech question's, called their Tech Line and the guy was not very helpful. I know Ron Francis has his own personal email at his Shop, where he will answer your question's personally. Good luck, with your wiring!

I have some good used harnesses if you choose to go that route. I would just need to know which engine, options you have, and harnesses you need.

-
Back