-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kajunsage

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
440,auto trans,body fair, posi rearend.this car is solid so be serious,first one get here gets the car.pm me if you are interested.:-D

First one that gets there? Where are you?

could you post a couple of picks on here for us to see. Thanks mopar65

Before you guys get too excited, look back through this poster's other posts on this site. And then do web searches for similar ads.

yes the same guy but not the same car, the car that i crushed was a 67 dodge dart gt,8) this is a 69 and i asked to be pm. i have three more of these car but if you guys want to be stupid ill just sell them elsewhere.

What a salesman! Call your clients stupid. That's how you get things done. I don't know you, or really care, but why don't you just crush them all, and save this board the waste of bandwidth?

I'm really sick of this guy. Cant sell it in the timeframe he wanted so he crushes it- that pissed me off.

yes the same guy but not the same car, the car that i crushed was a 67 dodge dart gt,8) this is a 69 and i asked to be pm. i have three more of these car but if you guys want to be stupid ill just sell them elsewhere.

GOOD BYE!

crack.jpg

but if you guys want to be stupid

We're stupid???????????????????

Thats rich!!!!! You gonna crush the other 3 Darts too???.....and he calls us stupid????

If you were the last guy on Earth selling Dart parts or cars, I'd become a Chevy guy

The rules of this board, plus common-sense manners ,prevent me from typing what I really feel. Consider yourself spared!!

yes the same guy but not the same car

...Same attitude ,though!!

IDIOT!!!!!!

!

welp looks like you lost a sell.because i had the money in hand and i did send you a pm for some picks. so thanks for helping me look elsewhere. Mopar658)

I almost feel for this guy..he gets his *** kicked everytime he opens his mouth ..HAHAHAHA.... I would honestly like to meet him and shake his hand....not to often you get to meet a true blue idiot in the flesh....HAHAHAH ..this site keeps me laughing all the time...

Jeff

:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm: HAHAHAHAH..this site is great

So he'd rather crush it and get $200 than sell it to someone for a grand?

The guy is mental

I have seen many different tactics for selling cars. We had a local guy (who I believe is on FABO now) who would threaten to cut up and crush cars. He would even post pics of himself with a Sawzall or a torch over the car. He pissed off so many people on many different forums but the genius of it was that it kept each of the cars he was selling at the top of all the forum threads. Everyone was talking about him (and the cars) and what an a**hole this guy was and although negative exposure, it was still exposure. Eventually would happen is that someone would buy it - either to "save it" or because they were looking for something like this and it was at the top of the page so long. Everyone has their tactics.

For what its worth, when this seller had the 67 for sale one of the guys in my shop tried to buy it. He refused a deposit (we had a trip planned and where trying to collect the 67 on the return trip about 1 week later) and said send me all the cash. Could not get details about the Vin or a copy of the title.

They asked me and I said the deal sounded just too hinky. Too much stuff on this site, price goes to $800, then back to $1000, won't take a deposit have to send the cash first in advance, then the car gets crushed, now all of a sudden there are 3 more.

I call B**S*** - prove me wrong and I''ll print a retraction, but the whole thing smells fishy to me.

man i wish some one hear in north carolina would sell me a a body mopar for 2000$ !!! i cant even find one:angry7:

:happy10::happy10:thanks guys for your interested but the first guy bought the car at 5 oclock today, he saw the add asked for phone number and called me got the info and came and got car.this car was a good buy all you guys had to do is pm me like this guy did.:-D:-D:-D:-D:happy10::happy10:

I bet he has big brown eyes he's so full of it

Smokin kajun-sage or somthin good anyways:toothy10:

I'd like to ask the mystery seller to post pix even if sage smoker wont... as I'm interested in knowing if he's for real or just halucinating

For what its worth, when this seller had the 67 for sale one of the guys in my shop tried to buy it. He refused a deposit (we had a trip planned and where trying to collect the 67 on the return trip about 1 week later) and said send me all the cash. Could not get details about the Vin or a copy of the title.

They asked me and I said the deal sounded just too hinky. Too much stuff on this site, price goes to $800, then back to $1000, won't take a deposit have to send the cash first in advance, then the car gets crushed, now all of a sudden there are 3 more.

I call B**S*** - prove me wrong and I''ll print a retraction, but the whole thing smells fishy to me.

If that's the case, no one should send him ANYTHING!
Sounds like a scam artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back