6paks Garage gtg

-
WTH,noone brave enough to come hang with us ?? Breakfast is at 8:00,fun begins after that ! Got a gas tank,and leaf springs to install !! Bright and early Saturday morning if you care to just hang out !!!

If you had of done it 2 Saturdays ago I would have dropped in. I was on vacation in Cocoa Beach and took in the show at the Strawberry Festival in Melbourne.

Jack

If you had of done it 2 Saturdays ago I would have dropped in. I was on vacation in Cocoa Beach and took in the show at the Strawberry Festival in Melbourne.

Jack

Yeah,Stawberry fest was right around the corner from me !!! I usually hit that every year !!!

Well,managed to get my New Gas tank installed,but wasn't able to finish the leaf spring swap out !!!Amazing how many friggin obstacles arise when you're not expecting them !! Oh well,tomorrow's another day.And then Mon,Tues etc !! It will get done,just need to be more patient.:angel4:

Glad ya got the tank installed...I'd rather be working on a mopar with obstacles, then a chebby without....:thumbrig:

-
Back