6pk2godemon, good guy alert!

-

hamsterhats

Reaction score
Needed a turn signal pigtail for my dart, posted my needs and 6pk2godemon responded that he had one. He sent it out the next day!!!! I received it three days after my post! He wanted "whatever I thought was fair" I sent him 30 bucks, hope I wasn't being cheap, neither of us knew what it was worth! Well anyway, it is great to see that people still help other people! Thanks 6pk!

HeHeHe!!

I hate to break it to you hamsterhats, but 6pk2godemon is a female. Cheryl is one of the very best members on the site though. Always willing to help.

Jack

HeHeHe!!

I hate to break it to you hamsterhats, but 6pk2godemon is a female. Cheryl is one of the very best members on the site though. Always willing to help.

Jack
At least it wasn't one of those deals where you think its a female and turns out to have a handle. :-D

Way to go 6pk2godemon. :cheers:

Can't even begin to thank Cheryl & Bob enough for all the help with my reserch of a butterscotch 71 demon 340. But thats a story for another day :read2:

demon burnout (Small).jpg

At least it wasn't one of those deals where you think its a female and turns out to have a handle. :-D

Way to go 6pk2godemon. :cheers:

cough hack cough lmao homecloned :toothy10::toothy10:

Yep 6pk2godemon, 6pk C is how I refer to her :-D She is so good to us here fur shure :cheers:

I am an idiot. Mailed to cheryl and missed the association to a female. Wow.

Cheryl is a great member here. I have dealt with her many times and she always comes through with flying colors.

Good to here 6pk C is getting noticed for her:thumblef: neverending help to our members here!!:notworth::thumblef:

hamsterhats....Thank you so much for the good "guy" alert. LOL :-D

I was happy to help and the check you sent was very generous. I'll put it in the General Fund for future Mopar goodies. :thumbup:

As for the comments posted from "friends" here, I am very happy to be a part of this great site and have learned so much from all of you!! :toothy7: :salute:

Mopars rule.....8)

I can't even begin to tell you all how much Cheryl has helped me. That being said, Cheryl is an outstanding person and bends over backwards to help those in need. She is a credit to this site and to human kind in general. :)

-
Back