6x2 intake?

-

7dswinger

MOPAR's rule
Reaction score
I know there out there for big blocks but I can't find any info on ones for small blocks, if there are any.
My dreams to do a 6x2 EFI system, may use a 6 pack and modify it to except 6 single barrel throttle bodies. Any ideas on this? So far just an idea but I need something to do on the side lol Idle hands are the devils workshop :D

Somebody is making more modern castings, don't remember who, or if they are made for Mopar SB. Man-a-Fre were probably the best known

Moon is building some stuff but I don't know what all for

I found kinsler is making them, but their probably big money.

Couldn't find anything on Man-a-Fre, moon is only ford and chevy as far as I can tell, pretty cool stuff though, sad they don't have one of their cross draft one's for a sb mopar.

Debating on making my own, can't see how hard it can be (famous last words LOL). If I machined a set of flanges to mate with the cylinder heads and then make a plate that goes over the valley, but that leaves the water passages, distributor and thermostat hhmmmm.

Maybe I could use a blower manifold, like so
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wnd-6112p
Make a plate that fits the throttle bodies on top
Was thinking, like 6 of these.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-227204/overview/
But I'm worried about to much airflow killing throttle response.

Edit: Actually thinking about it, machining out the center between the two carb mounts and putting a plate on top to mount the throttle bodies seems so much easier. Best route I think is that, now it comes down to figuring out how to control 6 IAC and TPS sensors haha. Seeming more and more do able to me at least.

dont know if they still do or not but edelbrock was making a 340 6pack intake but was about 10 yrs ago when i seen it in their catalog . i think i still have that catalog somewhere .if i can find it ill post the part number for you maybe you could find a used one somewhere if they arent in production anymore

There's a member here who has a 6pac efi setup and even gave the website of who made it. Ill see if I can find the thread and post a link

dang it you beat me by a few mins you must have posted it when i was looking at their sight lol

-
Back