Status
Not open for further replies.

DaKineA

My 66 Signet
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a serviceable or rebuildable 7.25 Sure Grip third member. Have a perfectly good onelegger that would like to make posi....anybody got a solution?
Have new small bolt paytern wheels and tires that came with car and prefer to keep them and just need to convert the existing setup to sure-grip if possible? Thanks...I will pay to ship or pickup in Northern California....Thanks

I've got one with a 3.90 SG if you're still looking. It's an early clutch style that's been rebuilt. I've got $300 in it plus it would have to ship from Northern VA.

You mean one if these things?
IMAG0914.jpg

I've got one with a 3.90 SG if you're still looking. It's an early clutch style that's been rebuilt. I've got $300 in it plus it would have to ship from Northern VA.
Best price shipped to 95648? What is meant by SG (gear ratio) sorry but not familiar with that?

Sure grip with 3.90 ratio gears. I'll send you a quote in a bit.
Send me a quote, 3:90
May not be too tall as we are using 14 inch wheels with a mold cam/shift kit and headers intake and carb...may work well. Thanks

Sure grip with 3.90 ratio gears. I'll send you a quote in a bit.
get me that quote as we just did some calculations and it will work. it is fully rebuilt and ready to go correct? pm me and we an discuss further.
Thank you Keith

Waiting for you to give me a quote please..Thanks!

I think I am responding to this incorrectly. I am interested? If it is still available, let me know.

Let's do this for 500 shipped? Call me please @ Phone number removed by moderator. Contact through conversation feature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Standard. I do have an early 3.55 set, small bolt holes in ring gear, real early a body hyperpack and 273 I think.
I have a 66 Signet with 273 commando and just went through motot and tranny. Car has beautiful 14" 5on4 Rallyes etc so just looking to beef up the rear end to a
Posi type unit. I would be very interested in a 3:55 or 3:90 and anything in between. Are kits available to rebuild them? I live in Northern California and have been looking for a while..many claims to have them etc.
But yet to close a deal (I almost thought they did not exist) lol. Any advice and help would be appreciated, Keith

I have a sure grip, I've been thinking about selling. Not sure if it needs rebuilt. Someone on ebay was selling a NOS rebuild kit. I also found a website that sells NOS too. He did have a coupe rebuild kits.
I do have a set of gears I could sell too, in a 1964 3.55 7 1/4, but i need to take them out. I'll get some pics tonight when I get home from work.
20141030_085304.jpg
20141030_085304.jpg

Last edited:
I have a sure grip, I've been thinking about selling. Not sure if it needs rebuilt. Someone on ebay was selling a NOS rebuild kit. I also found a website that sells NOS too. He did have a coupe rebuild kits.
I do have a set of gears I could sell too, in a 1964 3.55 7 1/4, but i need to take them out. I'll get some pics tonight when I get home from work. View attachment 1714978856View attachment 1714978856
Definitely interested in the setup. My zip code is 95648...any idea what shipping will cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back