-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT Dude

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
It might be a long shot, but Im looking for a 7/16" Left Hand Thread Lug stud for a 10" front brake drum for my 68 Dart.
I know I can change them all to Right Hand but I would prefer to keep the car original.
Any help would be appreciated in tracking one down.
Will look at a complete left hand drum/hub assembly if I cant find a stud. Thanks.

Last edited:
Front or rear? The fronts are not easy to change because they are staked. A while back a member sold me a box of randon LH 7/16" lug studs. Maybe I have something that will work for you.

I also have a set of finned front brake drums on a 68 parts car if that is what you end up needing.

I could never justify the LH threads and the reasoning behind that.

I spent a lot of time searching for, not a screw and bolt, but "THE" screws and bolts for my 66 Coronet. I wanted it to be exactly as it rolled off the line. There were a few exceptions that I granted myself, dual master cylinder brakes (for obvious reasons), 15" wheels...but I didn't think twice about ****-canning the left hand studs, though. I got rid of every dam one. That's probably why one of yours is broke...some mechanic went the wrong direction.

You can get these "lefties" from Rock Auto. If it's only you turning the lug-wrench from here on out, perhaps you're safe enough. But sure as ****, there's a mechanic that never heard of LH wheel studs.

I recently went to an auto parts store for brake banjo bolts and the counter guy told me to use Ford bolts...because Chrysler is made by Ford.

Another 20 years of this, I'll be dead and free of all this insanity.

I have some rear (8 3/4) they are used and I don't know what kind of life they had, but if you need just 1, I can send you one I would feel comfortable using. (no charge just pay it forward)

Front or rear? The fronts are not easy to change because they are staked. A while back a member sold me a box of randon LH 7/16" lug studs. Maybe I have something that will work for you.

I also have a set of finned front brake drums on a 68 parts car if that is what you end up needing.
Thanks Jeremiah. Its for the front left brake drum.

As Dadsbee is smart enough to know ^^^^^, (It is because of Dadsbee's Alert, that I am seeing this now ....)
I have N.O.S. U.S.A. ONLY made *** LEFTY ***Wheel
Studs.....
Rock Auto DOES NOT, CAN NOT, and NEVER WILL have
LEFTY Wheel Studs for any application, period.....

USED Wheel studs, as we all know, are Worthless....

P.M. me, as per forum rules, if you would like.....
Yours, Craig..... Cheers......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back