7.25 axles

-
It's better to just swap the axle to a 8.25/8.75/Dana 60 than keep the 7.25. Just Sayin.

It's better to just swap the axle to a 8.25/8.75/Dana 60 than keep the 7.25. Just Sayin.

Not true at all...it depends on how he intends to use the car. Example, I have a 72 Swinger that I put together to be a road trip car. I went with the 7.25 because it's lighter and takes less power to turn...I could have put any rear in there but the 7.25 fit the purpose best.

Not true at all...it depends on how he intends to use the car. Example, I have a 72 Swinger that I put together to be a road trip car. I went with the 7.25 because it's lighter and takes less power to turn...I could have put any rear in there but the 7.25 fit the purpose best.

Not to mention if it ever gets blow'd up, it'd be pretty cheap to replace!

Yes, there is. I have a BBP 7.25 sitting in my garage.

They started around 73 to 76 for A body. For a Duster/Demon the Aspen/Volare' also can be used. I am on the hunt for one too.

They started around 73 to 76 for A body. For a Duster/Demon the Aspen/Volare' also can be used. I am on the hunt for one too.

Shouldn't be hard, I couldn't give mine away. Ended up scrapping it. Hated to because I knew it was still good. I'm sure you can find one without too much trouble.

-
Back