-
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilhows340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A-body 7.25 rear axle complete. 2.76 gears.
IMG_20170119_171320.jpg
IMG_20170119_171350.jpg

IMG_20170119_171350.jpg

I'd pay that plus shipping for just the carrier if you'd be willing to pull it out and ship it.

All you would have to do is box it up and send me the weight and dimensions of the box. I would send you a shipping label and schedule a pickup at your place.

Last edited:
I'd pay that plus shipping for just the carrier if you'd be willing to pull it out and ship it.

All you would have to do is box it up and send me the weight and dimensions of the box. I would send you a shipping label and schedule a pickup at your place.

yes Ontario Canada PM me if your interested. I am sure it's a sure grip but there is a lot more knowledgeable people on this site we can check with.

If You have closed a deal w/PocketAces, please flag this ad as sold, if not I'd do the same deal......Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back