70 225 exhst ? please

-

two_70darts

Reaction score
my 70 dart 225 exhaust is in need of help can any one tell me please who sells the exhst gasket betwen the manifold and the exhaust pipe its the first gasket after the mainfold rite under the carb any help would get me the road :happy10:thankz alot ca

Are you looking for the gasket that goes between the intake and exhaust manifolds? The stock metal one is available from most any parts store as part of the manifold gasket kit or you can get one at any Dodge/Chrysler dealer. Pentastar Performance in Australia has a composite gasket available as well that seals on the first try and won't blow out. It took them a week to get one to me, and that is pretty good considering that we are usually 3 days behind on sunshine. FWIW, Pentastar refers to them as hotbox gaskets. Hope this helps.

looked at the car last night the gasket im looking for is the one betwen the exhast manifold and the exhaust pipe small donut shape type any one no the part number from any supplier would be great :read2:

:happy10:Hey just FYI , www.rockauto has an awesome online catalog for all of the "basics" small stuff. (i'm not affiliated with them although i love them!)

-
Back