Status
Not open for further replies.

baker 555

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I HAVE A 70 340 727 DART SWINGER AND 70 DART /6 STANDARD

THE 340 CAR HAS A LATE 69 340 BLOCK BUT NOT NUMBERS MATCHING WITH X HEADS .
THE TRANS IS NUMBERS MATCHING ,HAS THE ORIGINAL #S MATCHING CARB ,EXAUST MANIFOLDS AND INTAKE .
5 SMALL BOLT RALLYS VERY MUCH COMPLETE WITH HARDLY NOTHING TO GO AND FIND.
DOES NEED A 70 LEFT FENDER ,IT HAS A 72 NOW.
OKLAHOMA CAR WITH VERY VERY MINOR RUST IN QUARTERS ONLY,NO WHERE ELSE. CALL FOR DETAILS.

HAS 318 IN IT NOW THAT THEY SAID WAS RUNNING ... BUT DONT KNOW
no fender tag .(WAS PUT UP FOR SAFE KEEPING.. AND LOST THEY SAID) WAS ORIGINALY LIGHT YELLOW ,BLACK BENCH . STILL HAS ORIGINAL 8 3/4 AND ALL CORRECT SUS. PARTS ON IT.... SUPER SOLID CAR . THE PASSENGER QUARTER DOES HAVE MINOR DAMAGE (VERY FIXABLE) ON OUTSIDE AND STRIKER AREA IS BROKEN . I JUST GOT THIS CAR AND ONLY HAVE A BILL OF SALE .

THE 70 /6 IS A 3 SPD COLUMN SHIFT HAS COMPLETE PEDALS AND Z BAR .
99 PERCENT RUST FREE CENTRAL TX CAR NEVER WRECKED . NEEDS NO PANELS REPLACED ANY WHERE ON THIS CAR . HAS TX TITLE
NO MOTOR OR TRANS IN CAR

ALSO I HAVE A SECOND 340 BLOCK ITS A 68 WITH J HEADS

I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE ONE OR BOTH FOR B BODY OR E BODY
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

I JUST TRIED TO PUT PICS ON HERE. .. MY FIRST TIME HERE SORRY ... I CAN EMAIL PICTURES . I WILL TRY AGAIN TO GET PICS ON HERE TOMARROW

Cash money $6500 for both cars with all parts. i have a two car hauler i can barrow if someone needs them delivered for added cost. or trade is right

thanks for the help

i found a b body i want .... 5 grand for 340 swinger with both 340s. the original unsilenced air cleaner is also with the car and the jack is still in the trunk!!!

i can not get them to load on here. i dont know how to resize them ..i think thats the problum. i can send them by email . i know it will help to have them on here ..just not so good on the pc

To resize it will depend on what you are using to view the pics. If it is windows fax and pic viewer then click on icon on bottom where it says to close image to edit, then on new pic click the image tab on the top, click stretch skew tab then down size from 100% to say 50% or so. Look at image size after and retry if not small enough yet. Always use "save as" so you retain your original image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back