'70 340 Duster on youtube

-

oldjunk

Reaction score
Anyone know if "Michael" is a member of FABO? Very nice car. Would love to see the other 33 dusters! Check it out. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9kMktfXRd0"]1970 340 Plymouth Duster - YouTube[/ame]

I could be wrong but isn't that the fabo member " badlilred" ?

Yup...Just did a search of that name. Looks like he is selling this car. Would love to own it, but way out of my price range :cry:

Yup...Just did a search of that name. Looks like he is selling this car. Would love to own it, but way out of my price range :cry:

oh **** i am caught , yes its my car if you go to my pass posted you can see some of them thanks guys make a offer

oh **** i am caught , yes its my car if you go to my pass posted you can see some of them thanks guys make a offer

You got some nice cars Mike. I just own 1 duster. Can't imagine owning 34 of them! Read the post about your father...My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

You got some nice cars Mike. I just own 1 duster. Can't imagine owning 34 of them! Read the post about your father...My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

THANKS 16 ARE NICE CARS OTHER ARE DRIVERS AND WAITING TO BE REDONE i ve got pink one 2 red ones 4 black ones brown two yellow tanone gray one blue ones and just got a gold one

Amazing. Don't think I have the patience for that big of a build. Maybe if it was my second car. I gotta have a regular driver. Of course when u have 34 of them, u always have a driver!

Amazing. Don't think I have the patience for that big of a build. Maybe if it was my second car. I gotta have a regular driver. Of course when u have 34 of them, u always have a driver!

yea i did i am letting a few of my cars go most of you know i really had a bad wreck and now my life has change i'll selling alot of cars and parts i'll keep a few but ive already got rid of 8 cars things have change alot of my good parts are going but i am quitting just reduceding ive got alot of medical bills now and coming seephoto of one of them

Attachments

• IMG_5029.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_3968.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_3965.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_3964.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 177
Beautiful car Michael!! Its so nice to be able to put a face to your name. Hope you are recovering well and good luck with the sale!
Andy

X2^^. Nice to see a face. That is a damn fine piece of Mopar there. Just beauty! And I picked up a little more Mopar knowledge from the commentary you gave! Thanx.

X2^^. Nice to see a face. That is a damn fine piece of Mopar there. Just beauty! And I picked up a little more Mopar knowledge from the commentary you gave! Thanx.

thanks guys i try to give all my smarts about these old cars to everyone thanks again

-
Back