70,71,72,73...a family outing

-

7demon2

Registered User #1824
Reaction score
well today after cleaning up my sons dart sport (our newest a body), i got the idea for a family outing so to speak. i gathered up all the members and put them in the back yard for a little group shot. all dodge, all mopar, all for fun!:cheers:

DSC02256.JPG

DSC02255.JPG

DSC02257.JPG

DSC02258.JPG

Hey, who let that big guy in there??? LOL!!! Nice looking stock there 7demon2, next time you have an impromptu car show, post it first here on FABO, I'll bet a few of your A-body neighbors would show up to round out the roster, and up the $$$ in the 50/50 too!!! Looks like you got the room for a dandy get together!!! Geof

thanks guys! i have always wanted to do the family "round-up" thing but never had the time. takes alot of time shuffling cars around to get everything in place and hold still for the picture! lol..

Hey, who let that big guy in there??? Looks like you got the room for a dandy get together!!! Geof

hey he was a venture into the c body side. i don't regreat it. very cool with the top down cruiseing. as far as the room yeah i do have a little room. 4 acres. it would support a nice car show if i ever did have one here.....

thanks guys! i have always wanted to do the family "round-up" thing but never had the time. takes alot of time shuffling cars around to get everything in place and hold still for the picture! lol..

You know what they say demon, " You cant pick your family." LOL But you have! :cheers:

-
Back