-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rlschwen

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a 70/71 Dart/Demon drivers side fender in decent condition, no molding. I live in upstate NY and I would be willing to ship one here, but if I can pick it up, that would be better.

Thanks for your post Greg, but if I'm reading that ebay listing correctly, the fender is in Georgia which would be pretty tough for me to drive down to get. I'm really looking for something a little closer to home (upstate NY). And if possible, I'd like to get one that didn't have molding. But again, thanks so much for thinking of me!!

I dug around in the secret stash and found this one for 72 dart or demon some rust on lower outer skin but inner is nice and a lil rust hole in the top corner where it meets the cowl it had a stick on molding so no holes to fill but is diffrent parking lamp 100$ and shipping

fender1.JPG

fender2.JPG

fender3.JPG

I'm looking for a 70/71 Dart/Demon drivers side fender in decent condition, no molding. I live in upstate NY and I would be willing to ship one here, but if I can pick it up, that would be better.

I live just about on the other side of the country but I have really D/S fender off a 71 demon. It's got a small rust hole, smaller then a dime at the bottom but other then that it's in great shape. I only want $25+ shipping. Let me know

Jake
208-250-9821

DSCN0084.jpg

DSCN0085.jpg

DSCN0086.jpg

Hey Guys, the 72 won't work. I actually have a nice set of 72s that came with the car, but the side marker is above the body line on the 72 and below the body line in a 71/70 which is what I'm looking for. As far as the Demon fender it is beautiful, but from the pictures it looked like a passenger side. Is that correct?

try a member on moparts.com -- rumblefish

Not sure if he is on FABO or not, but he is in NY as well and I am pretty certain he has the fender you are looking for. Tell him Derek in Pittsburgh pointed you in his direction.

Hey Guys, the 72 won't work. I actually have a nice set of 72s that came with the car, but the side marker is above the body line on the 72 and below the body line in a 71/70 which is what I'm looking for. As far as the Demon fender it is beautiful, but from the pictures it looked like a passenger side. Is that correct?

Ya that's my bad. apprently I dont know my left from my right. Also I never knew that about the body line. So this one I've got must be a 71 because the marker lights below the body line..?

Jake

The one on craigslist is perfect but it'll be tough getting it here. But then again, I've found these fenders aren't easy to come by, so I may end up going for it anyway. Thanks again guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back