Status
Not open for further replies.

fastmopar

fastmopar06
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a complete set; two amber fronts, two red rears.

Need bezels, lenses, housings, hardware, Pigtails/sockets, Everything.

PM me with condition and price. I'll pay freight. Unless you're coming to Hot August Nights in Reno.

Thanks,

fastmopar

i have what you need! ready too plug up. two fronts do not have lenses. i have two sets of fronts and one set of rears. shoot me an email and i can get you some pics. thanks,eric

If you're still looking, I've got a few sidemarker lenses you can have. Just pay shipping. These are just the lenses.
Mike

100_4476.JPG

100_4477.JPG

Those dont look like my 71 dart sidemarker lenses,they must be from a 70-71 dart or 71 demon in order to work/fit, the ones in pics dont look like the ones he requested....

Those dont look like my 71 dart sidemarker lenses,they must be from a 70-71 dart or 71 demon in order to work/fit, the ones in pics dont look like the ones he requested....

I have a pair of the right ones that you need, they are the rears. I just sold a set of 4. I'll see if I have any more fronts. PM if you're interested. Thanks 8)

I've got a set also if the other don't work out. The ones shown by Dusterdood and Wracks71 are for a '70-1 Valiant/Duster.
Thanks, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back