-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojoe9955

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This is for a 71/72 Dart/ Duster. I'm trying to sort this mess and I'm looking for engine bay wiring harnesses for headlights lights, igniton and misc with the connectors, that plug into the bulkhead connector and connectors that plug into the respective parts. I have the bulkhead connection the dash wiring and connectors. I need the, ignition, headlight and wiper/misc harnesses. Some one cut the connectors off the bottom of the auto, column shift column to put in after market wiring so I'm looking for them as well. Thanks for your help.

20220612_102433.jpg

Last edited:
Classic Industries has both the engine and front light harness's in stock. The front light harness is $162.99 and the engine harness is $154.99 with free shipping until June 15th. I bought these for my 72 Dart.

Thanks, I saw that, but it's not in the budget. I am however getting a new turn signal harness as my turn signals switch needs replacing and has the wire and connector that mates to the main harness, $49 and change off eBay with free shipping.

I do have the front light and engine harness from a 72 dart. The engine harness does have some spliced wires and possibly missing a plug or two. The light harness has one cut wire and two smashed wires behind one of the plugs. PM me if you are interested and I will make a deal with you.

100_1087.JPG

100_1088.JPG

100_1089.JPG

100_1090.JPG

100_1091.JPG

I do have the front light and engine harness from a 72 dart. The engine harness does have some spliced wires and possibly missing a plug or two. The light harness has one cut wire and two smashed wires behind one of the plugs. PM me if you are interested and I will make a deal with you.

View attachment 1715941592

View attachment 1715941593

View attachment 1715941594

View attachment 1715941595

View attachment 1715941596
We will need a price on this item per site rules.
Thank you
Staff member memike.

We will need a price on this item per site rules.
Thank you
Staff member memike.
Does that rule also apply to responses to a parts wanted add? I understand that if it is my for sale add then I need a price. I am only asking for clarification so I don't make the same mistake twice.
Thank You
Dan

70 harnesses are significantly different
This is my first time with an A body and later model Mopars, my experience is early B bodies to 1969. While doing research I can see the many differences...in my mind it would have made better sense to have a standard for wiring the plugs and just adjust the length according to the particular models. Tracing all those fine lines on the wiring diagrams is a little tedious.

72 Dart/Demon.
I got a good deal on the engine and front light harness from moparfanatic. I'm looking for a 2 speed wiper harness and the taillight harness for a 72 Dart/Demon or Duster. Thanks Dan.
grampscamp I tried to PM but your inbox is filled.

Last edited:
How much are you looking to get for the wiper harness Gramps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back